Please make sure to read the guidelines you need to follow before you submit an application.
- You like to work with children and/or adults with disabilities.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a current driver’s license with a 5 year driving record.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Completed High School with a diploma, GED, or Preparatoria.
- An up-to-date CPR and First Aid card.
- Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Basic computer skills.
Submit your application when you fill it out, if you have any questions, please call us at 520-287-2043.
- In person at 91 E. La Castellana Drive, Nogales, AZ
- Fax: 520-287-4437
- Email: email@example.com
We welcome volunteers! Below is our application for volunteering. The same guidelines do apply as above, if you have any questions, please call us at 520-287-2043.